Kanye West College Dropout T Shirt
- The College Dropout is the debut album of American hip hop artist Kanye West, released February 10, 2004 on Roc-A-Fella Records. It was recorded over a period of four years, beginning in 1999.
- Dropping out means leaving a group for either practical reasons, necessities or disillusionment with the system from which the individual in question leaves. It is used in various contexts, including: *Most commonly, it refers to a student quitting school before he or she graduates.
- he outsold 50 cent’s get rich or die trying, and curtis. but he’s still not jesus.
- Kanye Omari West (; born June 8, 1977) is an American rapper, singer, and record producer. West first rose to fame as a producer for Roc-A-Fella Records, where he eventually achieved recognition for his work on Jay-Z's album The Blueprint, as well as hit singles for musical artists including
- A short-sleeved casual top, generally made of cotton, having the shape of a T when spread out flat
- A T-shirt (T shirt or tee) is a shirt which is pulled on over the head to cover most of a person's torso. A T-shirt is usually buttonless and collarless, with a round neck and short sleeves.
- T Shirt is a 1976 album by Loudon Wainwright III. Unlike his earlier records, this (and the subsequent 'Final Exam') saw Wainwright adopt a full blown rock band (Slowtrain) - though there are acoustic songs on T-Shirt, including a talking blues.
- jersey: a close-fitting pullover shirt
The College Dropout [Clean] [Edited] by Kanye West (CD, Feb-2004, Roc-A-Fella Records (USA))
This debut from the most sought-after hip-hop producer not named Pharrell delivers the unthinkable: West magically sledgehammers home his opinions on taboo topics over beats that are equally daring. The envelope-ripping beats shouldn't come as a surprise given that he's supplied the soundscapes to monster singles by everyone from Alicia Keys ("You Don't Know My Name") to Talib Kweli ("Get By"). What is freakish is that in West's world, rhymes about strippers, God, college life, and guns can co-exist tidily and not undermine each other. On "Breathe In Breathe Out" he raps "I gotta apologize to Mos and Kweli/is it cool to rap about gold if I told the world I copped it from Ghana and Mali"--tongue firmly planted in cheek. On the catchy "Through the Wire," fuelled by a Chaka Khan hook, he spits some impeccable rhymes despite his jaw being wired shut after a near-fatal car accident. Maybe it was this brush with mortality that kicked his lyrics into high gear on "All Falls Down." The skits on here are just as potent, one poking fun at the overeducated underclass that makes a small fraction of the loot he does. With jaw-dropping cameos from Jay-Z, Common, Mos Def, and the Harlem Boys Choir plus the feel-good club tune of the year, "Slow Jamz" featuring Twista, College Dropout is as explosive, contradictory, and complex as rap music gets. --Dalton Higgins
No more college, time to raise a child.
Amanda Barton recently dropped out of Humboldt State University to give birth to her first child. I met her in the parking lot of Crescent City's social services office, where she was picking up her welfare check. She explained that shortly after she found out she was pregnant, her now ex-boyfriend decided he wanted to move south to San Francisco.
She now lives in the town which she grew up, closer to her parents & is not sure if she will return to school.
(©Matt McKnight, 2008)
Reminds me of a Kanye song were a spoken word guy GOES OFF ranting about how focused he is. That is how ridiculously serious Simon gets when he is retrieving.
Btw, the song is "Never Let You Down" from the College Dropout album.
military themed t shirts
biker t shirt designs
t shirts and print
chicago blackhawk t shirts
frankie says relax t shirt
hate duke t shirt
make music t shirt
white women's t shirt
death to the pixies t shirt
guns show t shirt
| TOP |