Screen Printing T Shirt Machine
- Force ink or metal onto (a surface) through a prepared screen of fine material so as to create a picture or pattern
- A mentod of printing compariable to using a stencil. The background design is painted on the screen with printing paste and the dye is printed through the exposed fabric. Different colors require spearate screens.
- (Screen-printed) Involves the use of stencils to transfer the design. Paint is applied to a frame of stretched silk, polyester, or nylon screen and penetrates areas of the screen not blocked by the stencil pattern.
- Screen printing is a printing technique that uses a woven mesh to support an ink-blocking stencil. The attached stencil forms open areas of mesh that transfer ink as a sharp-edged image onto a substrate.
- jersey: a close-fitting pullover shirt
- A T-shirt (T shirt or tee) is a shirt which is pulled on over the head to cover most of a person's torso. A T-shirt is usually buttonless and collarless, with a round neck and short sleeves.
- T Shirt is a 1976 album by Loudon Wainwright III. Unlike his earlier records, this (and the subsequent 'Final Exam') saw Wainwright adopt a full blown rock band (Slowtrain) - though there are acoustic songs on T-Shirt, including a talking blues.
- A short-sleeved casual top, generally made of cotton, having the shape of a T when spread out flat
- (esp. in manufacturing) Make or operate on with a machine
- any mechanical or electrical device that transmits or modifies energy to perform or assist in the performance of human tasks
- turn, shape, mold, or otherwise finish by machinery
- an efficient person; "the boxer was a magnificent fighting machine"
Once the design for the shirt is finished it gets printed out onto a clear film so it can be burned onto a silk-screen (more on that later). Look at that machine go! We try to get robots to do as much of the work for us as we can but unfortunately this is about as much as robots can do for us here at CurtCorp.
Turtle Wagon and Dragon with Spanking Machine
These 6 are just fun shots from the Renaissance Festival down in Deerfield this year, 2009. Here's Merle at the turtle wagon talking to the dragon...please note the "Spanking Machine" just behind him.
womens harley t shirts
for my ninjas t shirt
mens volleyball t shirts
t shirt dancing
best graphic t shirt
snorgs t shirts
t shirts printing
volleyball t shirt logo
| TOP |