- Black Sabbath is the debut eponymous studio album by English heavy metal band Black Sabbath. Released on 13 February 1970 in the United Kingdom, and later on 1 June 1970 in the United States, the album reached number eight on the UK Albums Chart and has been recognised as one of the main albums
- The motion picture Black Sabbath, whose Italian title, I Tre volti della paura, translates as The Three Faces of Fear, is a 1963 Italian horror film directed by Mario Bava.
- Black Sabbath are an English rock band, formed in Birmingham in 1968 by Ozzy Osbourne (lead vocals), Tony Iommi (guitar), Geezer Butler (bass guitar), and Bill Ward (drums).
- jersey: a close-fitting pullover shirt
- T Shirt is a 1976 album by Loudon Wainwright III. Unlike his earlier records, this (and the subsequent 'Final Exam') saw Wainwright adopt a full blown rock band (Slowtrain) - though there are acoustic songs on T-Shirt, including a talking blues.
- A T-shirt (T shirt or tee) is a shirt which is pulled on over the head to cover most of a person's torso. A T-shirt is usually buttonless and collarless, with a round neck and short sleeves.
- A short-sleeved casual top, generally made of cotton, having the shape of a T when spread out flat
Check out the great design on this new Black Sabbath shirt. On the front, the artwork from their new album, 'The Rules Of Hell' is printed in grey, with the band name above in white 'rennaissance-style' lettering. The band's classic 'Winged Demon' image is on the back of the shirt, in white silhouette. Band members Ozzy Osbourne, Tony Iommi, Bill Ward and Geezer Butler formed the English rock group 'Black Sabbath' in 1968. Incorporating occult- and horror-inspired lyrics with tuned-down guitars, they are considered one of the most influential heavy metal bands of all time. Black Sabbath helped define the genre with their 1970's quadruple-platinum album 'Paranoid'. Black Sabbath has sold more than 100 million albums worldwide, and were ranked number one on MTV's Greatest Metal Bands countdown. Ozzy Osbourne was fired from the band in 1979; the original lineup reunited with Osbourne in 1997 and released a live album, Reunion, which spawned the Grammy Award-winning single "Iron Man" in 2000, thirty years after the song's initial release on Paranoid. Celebrate the great music of Black Sabbath, including their songs 'Heaven and Hell', 'Live Evil', 'Dehumanizer', and 'Mob Rules' with this rockin' shirt.
John Safran's Music Jamboree promo postcard
This was my favourite show on tv back in 2002. The postcard came complete with a cut out 'coma card' that you could put in your pocket. That's the black and white bit on the back of the postcard.
Black Sabbath - Bloody Sabbath Bootleg
Black Sabbath T-Shirt with Yellow Print of the Bootleg Recorded live at Civic Centre, Hartford, CT, USA on August 10th, 1980.
miserabiletshirts [at] gmail [dot] com
black sabbath t shirt
The Last Supper is the first-ever live DVD from legendary Metal superstars Black Sabbath, which includes all of Sabbath's biggest hits performed live. The Last Supper features all of the original members of Black Sabbath--Ozzy Osbourne, Tony Iommi, Geezer Butler and Bill Ward--on their sold-out 1999 Reunion tour, and includes behind-the-scenes interviews and tour photos. 120 minutes.
There was something genuinely heartwarming about the decision by Black Sabbath's founding members to take to the road again in 1999. The fractious intra-band relationships that have characterized Black Sabbath's long career were a major inspiration for the writers of This Is Spinal Tap, and so the Sabs' reunion created something pleasingly symmetrical and evocative of the closing scenes of that fine film.
The concert footage was taken from six of the concerts on that tour. It is conclusive proof that the original quartet of Osbourne, Iommi, Butler, and Ward (or, in Osbourne's words, "four dickheads from Aston, near Birmingham") were every bit as exuberantly juvenile a rock & roll band in their early 50s as their late teens. Also included is a sketchy biography and interviews with the band by Henry Rollins, one of the countless contemporary musicians influenced by Sabbath. It's a nice idea, but the only real weakness of the package is that Ozzy is never granted time to wheel out any of his peerless reserve of grotesque rock & roll anecdotes. Nevertheless, the already formidable case for Osbourne's knighthood is strengthened further. --Andrew Mueller, Amazon.co.uk
cheap polo t shirts
university of arkansas t shirt
t shirts for college
top cat t shirts
dc comics t shirt
recycled t shirt
breast cancer support t shirts
native american t shirt designs